Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Some videos from You Tube...





beautiful christmas song by Barry from his A&E christmas special: River
"Loved me so naughty it made me weak in the knees" that is the raciest thing i've EVER heard in a Christmas song lol
Really I love this song, if I had a recording of it I would listen to it all year long. once I get some money i'm going to go to Wa-Wa and buy a 15 dollar gift card for I-tunes and get this off I-tunes!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOxynbFaM
really cute video with barry doing a commerical for Guide Dogs


I'd be the worst Guide Dog man, I'd always be stealing the people cheetos when they are watching tv lol


Barry with Diana DeGarmo, American Idol Season 3
I love that they call him Mr. Barry


Studio Musican
"as long as the camera isn't on" haha jokes on them!



Something from Pebble and the Penguin

More pebble and a penguin! OMG I just found out that Martin Short was in this, and I listened to the voice and I was like i can't believe he can make his voice like that, then he said something before they broke into song, and i was like yep thats Marty and when he sings you can deffiently hear its him!

I just love this hippo, so deal with it!

Cute video about a ground hog!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
prozac price
In one particular study, it was shown that close to 60% of users felt less anxious, and were able to carry on with their everyday lives normally.
[url=http://flockchoreography.com/]fluoxetine 20 mg[/url]
Ask your doctor today if a free trial of Prozac is right for you.
http://flockchoreography.com/ - order fluoxetine
Prozac is available online through many pharmacies that offer discounts versus traditional methods of obtaining the medication.