Thursday, January 10, 2008

Celebrities love barry!!

DEFENDING MANILOW
Hollywood stars are coming to the defense of Las Vegas Hilton headliner Barry Manilow. Last week we told you how one town in Australia was using Barry’s music to chase away hoodlums. “That’s criminal,” says Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane. “Barry Manilow is a very underrated man. I am not ashamed to say Barry Manilow kicks ass.” Actor Keifer Sutherland agrees. I think that was unfair to Barry,” he tells us. “I think it was the decibel level at which they were playing it that drove them away.” Other Manilow fans include Friends star Matthew Perry – “I like to listen to ‘Mandy’ occasionally" – and comic Caroline Rhea: “I am deeply obsessed with Barry Manilow. He was my greatest talk show host ever. He sat by the piano and I told him all my favorite songs and he sat there and played them. It was like a fantasy.”
http://www.celebrityweek.com/vegas_baby/show_only_in_vegas.asp?id=779&cid=12

No comments: